- Lynnwood School empowers respectful, resilient learners through active inquiry and choice.
- To encourage, nurture and respect each other through active learning within a compassionate community.
- To provide authentic learning opportunities that challenge students to be creative, self-reflective an adaptable.
- We believe all students can learn and will experience challenge and success, while working towards achieving academic and social-emotional objectives.
- We are committed to providing a safe and positive learning environment where students and adults are treated with respect and dignity as we exercise our right and responsibility to learn.
- We believe that everyone in our Lynnwood Community is both a teacher and a learner, and that learning is enhanced when we work as a team.